- + FAMILY DENTISTRY FOR ADULTS AND CHILDREN
We see patients of all ages - from as young as 2 years old all the way up to Grandma and Grandpa!
- + COMPOSITE FILLINGS/RESIN BONDING
A composite filling is a tooth-colored filling material used to restore decayed teeth. Composites are also used for cosmetic improvements of the smile by changing the color of the teeth or reshaping disfigured teeth.
- + CROWNS/ONLAYS
A dental crown is a tooth-shaped "cap" that is placed over a tooth -- to cover the tooth to restore its shape and size, strength, and improve its appearance. The crowns, when cemented into place, fully encase the entire visible portion of a tooth that lies at and above the gum line. An onlay is the same as an inlay, except that it incorporates a replacement for a tooth cusp by covering the area where the missing cusp would be. Crowns are onlays which completely cover all surfaces of a tooth.
- + DENTAL BRIDGES
A bridge is a fixed dental restoration (a fixed dental prosthesis) used to replace a missing tooth (or several teeth) by joining an artificial tooth permanently to adjacent teeth.
- + VENEERS
In dentistry, a veneer is a layer of material placed over a tooth, either to improve the aesthetics of a tooth or to protect the tooth's surface from damage. There are two main types of material used to fabricate a veneer: composite and dental porcelain.
- + DENTAL IMPLANTS/CROWNS OVER IMPLANTS
- + TEETH WHITENING, KOR/TAKE HOME
- + PREVENTIVE DENTISTRY
Preventive dentistry is the practice of caring for one's teeth to keep them healthy. This helps to avoid cavities, gum disease, enamel wear, and more. There are many forms of preventive dentistry, such as daily brushing and annual dental cleanings.
- + ROOT CANAL THERAPY
elimination of infection and the protection of the decontaminated tooth from future microbial invasion.
- + ROOT CANAL THERAPY
Endodontic therapy or root canal therapy is a sequence of treatment for the infected pulp of a tooth which results in the elimination of infection and the protection of the decontaminated tooth from future microbial invasion.
- + GUM DISEASE TREATMENTS/PERIODONTAL THERAPIES
Scaling and root planing, otherwise known as conventional periodontal therapy, non-surgical periodontal therapy, or deep cleaning, is the process of removing or eliminating the etiologic agents – dental plaque, its products, and calculus – which cause inflammation, thus helping to establish a periodontium that is free of disease.
- + DENTURES AND PARTIALS
A removable partial denture (RPD) is a denture for a partially edentulous patient who desires to have replacement teeth for functional or aesthetic reasons and who cannot have a bridge (a fixed partial denture) for any number of reasons, such as a lack of required teeth to serve as support for a bridge (i.e. distal...)
- + INVISALIGN
Invisalign is the clear alternative to metal braces for adults, kids and teens. These clear aligners are the virtually invisible way to improve your smile.
- + SLEEP APNEA TREATMENT
the use of oral appliance therapy to treat sleep-disordered breathing, including snoring and obstructive sleep apnea (OSA).
- + MOUTH GUARD/SPORTS DENTISTRY
Sports dentistry is the prevention and treatment of dental injuries and related oral diseases, as well as the sharing of information and equipment designed to help protect the teeth, mouth, jaw, and face of athletes of all ages.
- + HOSPITAL DENTISTRY
We help our special needs community get the care they need by taking them to the Operating Room for dentistry under General Anesthesia.
- + EXAMINATION
consists of intra oral and extra oral cancer screening, TMJ examination, Head and neck muscle examination, periodontal exam and last but not least examination of the dentitions. We also take a series of photos of your teeth to give you a visual tour of your mouth.
- + FULL MOUTH RECONSTRUCTION AND SMILE DESIGN
smile design and full mouth reconstruction. In a case like that, placing teeth in a place that puts function and aesthetics in harmony and leaves muscles strain free is something that requires extensive training beyond what is being taught in dental schools. Dr. Sepehri has been getting this training at the prestigious SPEAR Education Center in Scottsdale, AZ to treat patients that require full mouth reconstruction or a more aesthetic smile design.
- + TMJ PAIN AND HEADACHES
d neck muscles. As a result it causes TMJ pain and headaches. As part of our initial exam we screen for TMJ pain, muscle pain and mouth occlusion (misaligned bite). We will evaluate each condition and will recommend a specific treatment for your specific condition.
- + BOTOX
The facial muscles can become sore and painful as a result of bad bite, grinding, clinching. Botox will temporarily and partially paralyze these hyperactive muscles and will give some pain relief. The head and neck muscle pain can exacerbate migraine headaches. Since 2012 FDA has approved botox treatment for migraine headaches.
- + SEDATION/NITROUS OXIDE
we are licensed to administer oral sedation and nitrous oxide (laughing gas) to patients that get apprehensive about dental treatment. Although in our practice we have found that our relaxing and friendly staff and atmosphere will put patients in a calm state of mind without the need for medication or laughing gas. But if necessary we are credentialed and carry the equipment to administer sedation.
- + NIGHT GUARDS
are used to relieve TMJ or Muscle pain either temporarily or permanently. We design specific guards depending on the patient specific problem, bad bite, sleep apnea, TMJ pain, clinching, grinding. Dr. Sepehri has attended multiple seminars and study clubs related to the design of night guards for each specific problem.
- + TECHNOLOGY
- is a diode laser for soft tissue treatment it is used for frenectomies (such as treating tight tongue, gingivectomy (esthetic gum reconstruction) Biopsies and excision of lumps and masses, abscess and ulcer therapy, cold sore treatment and periodontal pocket cleaning and reduction. The advantage of laser gum surgery is that the healing is fast and painless unlike scalpel and suture surgeries. The Biolase can also be used to perform laser teeth whitening when beneficial.
- is a laser caries detection technology used to diagnose dental caries under the intact enamel when it is impossible to find with traditional instruments. In the case of over fluoridation the enamel (the outer layer of the tooth) can stay intact while caries grow under that layer. Diagnodent can find these caries by reading and analyzing through fluorescent light. Healthy structures produce very little to no fluorescence. Carious teeth will show fluorescence in proportion with the level of caries.
- is an air polishing system delivers a precise air, water, powder (sodium bicarbonate) mixture at a jet air polishing insert tip. Prophyjet removes stains and polishes teeth enamel without contact – reducing abrasion, pressure and heat build-up that could cause discomfort for sensitivity. It is ideal to use for patients in orthodontic treatment or patients with excessive staining. When removing heavy stains air polishing shortens the time spent polishing and minimizes the need for strenuous stain removal with hand instruments.
- Ultrasonic Scalers
- When treating patients with gum disease, the removal of bacterial deposit and calculous (tartar and build up from the tooth surface) is carried out by scaling and root planning of root surfaces. This can be done by either manual scaling, power scaling (ultrasonic scaling) or both. The advantage of using powered scaling is the efficiency, comfort and the less time for a patient in the dental chair.
- Rotary Endodontics
- compared to manual method for root canal treatment is more effective, faster, quieter and more reliable with less chance of complication. The fast treatment time in conjunction with quieter instruments make for a much more comfortable experience for patients.
- Ministar Forming Machine
- is superior compared to the traditional vacuum forming machine in forming orthodontic retainers, bleaching trays, athletic mouth guards and night guards. By using positive air pressure to force plastic into position, it allows a perfectly even flow of air to equally compress all parts of the(inau plastic material. The accuracy and uniformity is superior to the traditional to the traditional vacuum forming machine.
- is a mechanical device that records and reproduces the relationship between patients upper teeth, lower teeth and their temporal mandibular joint (TMJ) It’s use becomes crucial when performing full mouth reconstruction, dentures, partials, implants, crowns and bridges. It will represent patients’ facial and dental relationship without having to send the patient to the dental labs.
- State Of The Art Sterilization
- Digital X-Rays
- Paperless Charts
- Magnification Loops
- Computers In Every Operatory
- Dental Pure Purified Water
- Intra Oral Photos
- + AMENITIES
Hot Beverage Station
Neck & Back Rolls
Play Room For Children
TV & Fireplace in waiting room
Friendly And Welcoming Staff